Monday, September 13, 2010

To0 baD

Maybe it's fun and free enough if staying in IPTI's hostel during holiday,

but definitely not fun at all during
RAYA holiday.....


T_T

I'm hungering,

and I'm getting crazy...

nothing to eat,

all the Malay food stalls out there were closed,

we can't even have roti canai at the 1st few days of Raya....



How can we survive...

with bread, biscuit,

food from Larkin bus station (so far away)...

everyday, every meals....

moreover I have no much money,

can't even thinking of going out and delivering...


T_T

crying

damn hate it!!

the feel of hunger.....

it's to0 bad!!


and I damn miss my "bian dang lao ban"~~~

who can always sent us tasty food....


@__@

..........I'm hungry.............

4 comments:

鱿鱼丝 said...

便当老板不能送食物进来吗??

落叶 said...

他假期也送吗?不敢找他哦,叫他只送两份??

鱿鱼丝 said...

哦哦。。送两份就应该不可以啦。。。他好像至少要10包的。。哈哈。。。不然就去larkin咯。。吃macd,不然就KFC咯。。。哈哈。。

落叶 said...

我们已经几乎三餐吃着了~显啊!!还有六天 T_T